The most complete nutrient protein supplement available.
I’ve been studying and using protein powders for many years now, and have used and researched all types – including egg white, whey, rice, soy, hemp and various variations of these. After copious research, I have settled on two types of protein that I use on a daily basis.
These two include a specific Hemp Heavy Cake Powder, and a specific cold processed, grass fed cow Whey Powder. They both have advantages depending on why you are using them. I use the cold processed whey after workouts primarily.
For a full discussion of Whey Protein please visit our blog HERE.
Why is our hemp different?
1SO COMPLETE IT CAN BE USED SOLELY AS A SURVIVAL OR EMERGENCY FOOD!
Hemp is unique in that it contains all nutrients you need to survive. If you had to leave your house in 5 minutes due to a natural disaster, riot, evacuation, impending alien attack, etc. you could literally grab a 5 lb. bucket of this Hemp powder and survive off of it alone for months. OK, you’d need some water too…
For that reason alone it makes an ideal food product to keep in bulk for daily use and emergency backup survival food.
2GREAT FOR THOSE WANTING TO STAY IN TIP TOP SHAPE AND HAVE LOTS OF ENERGY.
Hemp is the highest vegan source of Edestin, a simple protein that is responsible for us staying healthy. All of our hemp products are raw, containing live enzymes that help you digest your food, increase your energy, boost your immunity and help your body function at its best.
3DETOXIFIES THE BODY & REDUCES JUNK FOOD CRAVINGS.
Hemp is high in the natural antioxidants Vitamin E, Vitamin C and chlorophyll. In addition, Hemp is a whole food containing complete and cholesterol-free protein. Proper protein intake is important in maintaining balanced blood sugar, which reduces cravings for sugar and other quick energy junk foods.
4BURNS BODY FAT AND IS LOVED BY ALL MUSCLE TYPES.
Hemp is recognized by the World Health Organization as having a perfect 3:1 balance of Omega 6 to Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids for optimum health. These fats stimulate the body’s natural thermogenic system which actually burns fat. The Essential Fatty Acids in Hemp also help muscle recovery and growth.
5HEMP PROTEIN IS EASY TO DIGEST AND NON-ALLERGENIC.
Hemp does not contain gluten and is free of the enzyme inhibitor found in soy and other legumes and grains which prevent protein absorption and typically cause gas, bloating and other digestion problems. In addition, there are no known allergies to hemp.
This is a high performance protein powder – easily digestible and able to replace all protein sources.
Packed with live enzymes, EFAs, vitamins, minerals and other co-factors to aid absorption. Enhancing performance for all the demands of modern life; excellent for the body and for the planet. HempUSA.org Hemp Protein Powder is gluten, dairy, lactose free and anti-inflammatory. It contains no preservatives or additives or ingredients of any kind, our Protein powder is 12% oil and with our proprietary sifting process which allows for less filler fiber leaving a heavy cake powder unlike other store bought hemp flours. An excellent source of raw plant derived protein at up to 53.5% and beneficial dietary fiber low in net carbs. Use in place of all other proteins. Mix generously into juices, shakes or smoothies. Sprinkle on soups, yogurt, cereals hot or cold, salads, fresh fruit and eggs.
- Delicious, convenient, live, whole food product
- Complete raw plant protein including all the essential amino acids
- Optimal ratio of omega 6 to 3 essential fatty acids with 2-4% GLA
- Antioxidant factors with tocopherols, tocotrienols and chlorophyll
- Easily digested, non GM, gluten-free, and dairy-free
- 0.00% THC
Hemp Protein Powder is up to 53.5% Protein with No Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO), pesticides, or solvents!
- Easily digestible with 65% globulin edestin, 35% albumin protein, more than any other plant. These substances aid digestion and assimilation, and are in a form similar to that found in blood plasma.
- Contains natural antioxidants that prevent free radical damage and create an aerobic oxygenated body.
- Improves natural resistance, circulation, transfer/adjustment rate of oxygen to cells, organ function, waste removal, hemoglobin formulation, energy levels, metabolic recovery and tissue repair.
- Maintains the proper functioning of cell membranes.
- Supports cardiovascular health and maintenance.
- Balances all systems creating homeostasis and reduces unhealthy cravings.
- Modulates hormone balance and cycles — PMS, menopause, post-menopause.
- Nourishes all the body organs.
Tools You’ll Need:
Available in 1 lb., 2 lb., 5 lb., 10 lb., and 25 lb. buckets.
To A Younger Future!
Senior Editor, BIO SPA